Are you interested in working in a preschool where:
The founder is a mature, well educated, and dedicated Montessori follower who loves children and is devoted to providing quality early childhood education with her heart and soul,
The environment is friendly, happy, loving, and nurturing not only for the young children but also for staff members,
The children are being listened to with genuine interest no matter how trivia their questions might be,
You can grow both personally and professionally, making differences in the precious little children’s lives.
If your answer is yes, we would like to invite you to come and work with us!
Garden of Joy Montessori International School is a home-based preschool, dedicated to providing quality education to children aged from 2 to 6 years old.
Here is what we are offering:
1. A happy and nurturing environment where children are well loved and taken care of and teachers are held in high regards,
2. Payment that is consummate with your education and experience as well as free lunch,
3. Working hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday,
4. Plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth.
Here is what we ask from you:
1. You must love children and enjoy working with them,
2. You must be friendly, patient, flexible, and empathetic,
3. Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in early childhood education,
4. Preferably being bilingual in English and Spanish/Chinese,
5. Preferably Montessori trained, at least a Montessori believer,
6. At least 2 years of experience working with children, preferably in a Montessori environment.
If you are interested, please send your resume or any questions to Ms. Sierra Tan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.